Reunion Blues Continental Voyager Banjo Gig Bag
When we launched the RB Continental back in 2008 (literally, from the top of a three story building) we had no idea that we'd be the vanguard of a new era in protective cases that would transform the expectations of professional and hobbyist musicians all over the world. With the RB Continental Voyager series, we're excited to up the ante once again.
All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Our Zero G handle still feels as weightless as ever, but we've added an edge seam to improve longevity and durability. Our adjustable, hideaway backpack is even more comfortable than ever.
Often imitated, but never equaled, the RB Continental Voyager guitar case will protect your axe in style for years to come.
- 1” Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton™ with reinforced impact panels
- Zero G™ palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Reinforced neck brace system locks instrument neck securely in place
- Ballistic Quadraweave™ exterior w/water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- EVA reinforced laptop/tablet compatible multi-pocket
- Dual adjustable endpin protection pads
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable hideaway backpack straps
- Rubberized foam headstock grip
- Interior protector pads at headstock and bridge
- Convenient quick-stash exterior pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty